sammie - biloxi, Mississippi
Themes: love

Many people find themselves in a position where they do not believe in love. Well, I do believe in love. I believe that love is blind, that love is known at first sight, and that love can last a lifetime. I believe that everyone can love and that everyone can find someone that loves him or her just as much.

I believe that love is a passion that can be shared by anyone. I also believe that everyone has a choice to pick who he or she loves. Being told who to like cannot make a person love someone. I believe that it does not matter what a person looks like, what he or she wears, race, religion, or even the sex of a person. Everyone should have the same opportunity to choose his or her partner.

I believe in love at first sight. Knowing that I love someone the moment that I meet people is a real feeling that I have experienced. Although I feel that love is an overwhelming emotion that cannot be controlled, I do believe that a person will know love the moment life is combined with a soul mate.

Whether a person loves his or her family or spouse, lifetime love is a love that I believe everyone should express. Believing that love can last a lifetime does not have to end at family. A person can love a friend forever. There are many different ways to love a person.

Love is a passion that cannot be stopped or forced by anyone. Love needs to be nurtured and tended to. Everyone can find a person to love, or a person to love him or her back. A person does not need to be perfect or well liked to be loved by someone. I believe that love is an experience I have crossed many times already in life. I believe that love is real.