Scott - Lynchburg, Virginia

I believe that God has truly sent me an angel from above. Not only is she an angel but other than Jesus she is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I know your thinking not another love story, but I assure you that this is not a love story; this is a God story. I do not even know where to start, I mean I could tell you all about how beautiful she is, and stuff like that, but none of that matters. It would be so easy to tell you how beautiful here eyes, lips, hair, and smile are, but there are no words that could describe her beautiful soul. Her beauty is beyond description there is no way I can do her enough justice in a 500 word essay but I will do my best. Jesus is the only one I can compare her to. Her love for others is completely selfless, her motives are completely humble, and her actions are completely Christ like. When I look at her I see Jesus, I see His love, I see His grace, and I see His humility. I also see how undeserving I am not only of Christ’s love, but her love as well. She is nothing short of a blessing from above, just like God sent his son to save all of humanity, he also sent Lizzie to save me. She saved me from my pride, my arrogance, and my selfishness. She has made me a better person and more importantly a better follower of Christ. She is everything I could ever have asked for and more. She lives life by being an example for Christ, and puts him above all else. She is not only an Angel, and example, but a super hero as well. She is my hero, the kind of person I want to be like. I talked about her humility, and all I can say is that it amazes me. She is quite possibly the most talented person I have ever met in my entire life but you would never know it. She has humbled me so much. I use to be this cocky, proud, and judgmental person and then I meet her, and God humbled me by watching her, and the way she lives her life. Another thing that amazes me is her modesty. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen but she never dresses like it. She could care less what she looks like and to me that is so gorgeous. She does not spend her time putting on loads of makeup, or doing her hair, in fact she is the sloppiest person I have ever met, but I absolutely adore that about her. She does not show off her body by wearing revealing cloths, instead she shows off kindness and love. She lives the kind of life that is never about her, it is always her utmost for His highest. I believe I have found an angel.