Kristen - St. Cloud, Minnesota
Themes: children

I believe that horror movies will teach you every thing I will need to know about life. So far I’ve learned: to stay out of peoples business, don’t knock on strange doors, don’t answer a ringing pay phone, and you can never change the bad boy no matter how hard you try.

I had just finished my freshman year of high school and I was so cool. I hung out at the skate park and with older guys. Really hot older guys.

I’m scared of highways, mostly busy highways that past all up the west cost, like the one in my hometown. I wanted coffee, but coffee was on the other side of the highway. I was whining out coffee and my cousin was flirting with some guy and wouldn’t walk with me. The some one behind me said, “I’ll walk with you,” oh god blue eyes, dark brown hair, tall hello I love you I thought as we started towards the street. “Wanna hold my hand?” Ryan says. Ahh so next week is a good time for a wedding continued that little voice in my head

Society says a 15 year old shouldn’t go out with an 18 year old, but I was young and I knew everything. Forget society.

It was good, for a week. Then I started hearing some rumors, but I don’t believe every thing I hear because Ryan says I shouldn’t. But it’s hard to trust someone like Ryan, until you see his eyes, then it’s pretty easy. I had a good friend who I always trusted like a brother, and he told me about a party he and Ryan and this 12 year old that Ryan use to date. And how Ryan may not always understand the word ‘no’ in the end nothing to bad ending up happening but I was also told this wasn’t the first time.

As soon I saw Ryan the next day he said, “I know who you hang out with when I’m not here, and I know there saying stuff about a party, I just want to tell its not true, don’t believe them.” “Of course there just being dumb,” I say out loud but in my head Kristen Nicole! How many horror movies have you seen? The villain always ‘just trust me’ and the victim does! DON’T BE DUMB!

Break ups are hard; breaking up with pretty blue eyes is hard. But I’d rather have though I was in love and lost it, than be forever known as the victim.

I believe that horror movies teach you enough to save your life someday, or at least your pride and dignity.