Ben - Napoleon, Ohio

Lackadaisical Life

Don’t take life too serious. I believe that most people take life way too seriously. I think that people need to have more fun and laugh a lot more in their everyday life. I think that people are too busy being mad or angry to enjoy the time they are given on this earth. I wish that people would have more fun because then my life and theirs would be longer. People could enjoy the time their given on this planet, if they would take life less serious and worry less about what could happen to them in the future.

My father is always in a bad mood, and is never happy. I wish that he would be more enjoyable to be around, because I think that he could be a lot of fun. He works at General Motors in Defiance, Ohio working third shift. He is not always around but when he is he is not usually in a good mood. I think that he is not happy because he works with people that do not work as hard as he does. I think that this is because he was raised in a time that hard work was the only thing that was acceptable. He then transfers this anger to my family and me. I do not get angry because it is not his fault and I feel sorry for him.

I feel sorry for those people who are always sad. I realize that there are problems that arise in various points in people’s lives. I just think that some people deal with their issues better than others. I wish that people would be less hostile at the people that they are not angry with and solve the problems with the person they are angry. I know that this is hard but I think that those people should try harder and then they would have better relationships with all the people they are around.

I live my life very close to this motto or life lesson. That is why I find it hard to believe that it is so hard to have fun. I don’t understand why it is hard to just relax and have a good time. People say that they do not want to look stupid and I don’t understand this at all. What does it matter if someone thinks that you look like a goofy looking loser? My little brother always has to do his hair and get really expensive clothes so that he fits in and does stick out. He buys fifty to sixty dollar shirts and he buys a lot of really expensive shoes that cost over a hundred dollars.

I think that the recipe to a long and enjoyable life is to loosen up and just have fun with life and what is dealt your way.