Ryan - Napoleon, Ohio

A man can make mistakes over and over again but he can always try again. If he realizes his own mistake he can correct it. It’s when he thinks he can’t make a mistake that he fails. He has to notice his own mistake to correct it. I believe a man doesn’t fail until he blames someone else.

The first step to correcting the mistake is to admit you made one. I made a lot of mistakes but every mistake I made I have always admitted it and learned from it. If you just blame someone else you can’t correct the mistake. If you do make a mistake and you know it there is always someone to help you.

If you made a mistake in front of an athletic coach he will tell you how to do correct it. In a soccer playoff game I had a bad game and said something about it to my coach. He told me how I could improve and helped me. If you know the mistake and take blame for it you can always try to correct it.

I couldn’t correct a mistake if I didn’t admit that it was my mistake. I also couldn’t become better if I didn’t correct it. For every mistake I made correcting it made me an even better person. Owning up to a mistake takes courage and most people will want to help you even more if they think you are sincere.

I never want to make a mistake, but I’m human. Being human is knowing you can make a mistake and can correct it. If you always blame someone else you will never learn. If we all don’t admit our mistakes and blame someone else we would all fail at life. It doesn’t matter how big the mistake is, admit it and find a way, or a person who can correct it. What makes humans special is the ability for a second chance. You don’t fail until you blame someone else.