Navpreet - Napoleon, Ohio

Live Like There’s No Tomorrow

Would you have any regrets about your life if you died tomorrow? One of my favorite sayings is “live like there’s no tomorrow”. In my opinion, everyone should live like there is no tomorrow. Truth is, tomorrow isn’t promised so live today! You never know what’s going to happen to you, even in a second. If you ever have a chance to do something you really want to do, you should just go ahead and do it. From my experiences I can truly say that I agree with that statement. At times, doing what you want might not seem like such a great idea, but you’ll be glad you did it after it’s done.

Throughout my life I have many reasons to believe very strongly in this saying. One major reason is my grandpa, who passed away earlier this year. My grandpa was living here in the United States and went to India earlier this year. He was there for about three weeks and suddenly passed away. He wasn’t sick or anything, I guess it was just time for him to leave this world. Before he left to go to India he used to tell my brother and I about his young years. I remember him saying that he wanted to go back to India as soon as he could. I guess he saw his death coming and didn’t tell anyone. He fulfilled his last desire of seeing all of his family and going back to his roots. My grandpa is a great example of living like there’s no tomorrow. He did all the things he wanted before he passed away. He wanted to leave this world in the same country he came into this world. Words can’t explain how happy I am for letting him fulfill his last desire.

An example of me living like there’s no tomorrow is from May this year. I went to Canada with my parents for a friend’s engagement party. We were supposed to stay there for that weekend. I ended up staying longer and the agreement was I was supposed to come home on the following Tuesday, but I ended up staying until Thursday. I stayed longer because I wanted to have fun and live like there’s no tomorrow. I did have fun and I don’t regret anything, although I did get in trouble when I came home.

As a result of all my life experiences I can say that most of the time I live like there’s no tomorrow. Living like there’s no tomorrow means a variety of different things to me. The main reason I think why everyone should live like there is no tomorrow, is because tomorrow is not promised so everyone should live today. Do everything you can, and learn everything you can, because you never know when it’ll be time for you to leave this world.