Ben - Napoleon, Ohio

Plans

Everyone has an aspiration in life. Some reach their goals and some don’t. People accomplish many things throughout their life. These accomplishments may be good things or bad things. Whatever it may be that you accomplish in your life, God had that plan for you since birth.

Growing up in a Christian school taught me a lot about God. Every day we had religion class first thing in the morning. During that time we learned about God, the bible, and many other religious things. We learned about what God had planned for all believers, and what he did throughout his life. I truly believe that God has a plan for every person born.

God had different plans for everyone. He wants some people to become millionaires. He also wants some people to be criminals. Everyone is put on this earth for a reason. Without criminals in the world how would police have a job? One type of a person leads to the need of another type of person. God has plans for all of us to be different in many ways.

No matter what God has planned for you, you should live your life to the fullest. God may take you down a bad path, but you can still learn from that. Make the best of where life takes you. Whether you’re on the wrong path or right path make sure you have fun. God has your life already planned out for you, and in the end he will do what is right for you. He will take all those who believe to heaven.

God knows every choice we are going to make. God knows exactly where we are going in life. No matter what we serve a purpose. God has something for every one of us. Many people don’t realize it, but God formed this earth, and God formed us. In many ways we are all influenced by different things. That is all thanks to his work.

I truly think God is watching our every move. Making sure we make the choices he wants us to make. He wants us to experience new things, and learn our lessons. God has made me the person who I am, and the person everyone else is. He will keep on allowing me to live my life to the very fullest, and taking me the way he would like me to go.