Curtis - Napoleon, Ohio
Themes: work

Hard Work Pays Off

Have you ever done a hard days work, I mean a day when you complete a job and can feel good about what you have accomplished? Many people today have never had the chance to experience this, and I believe they need to. It is a great feeling when you put in a hard days work and you know that the job you did was a quality job. Because of all the times that I have done hard work in my life, I personally enjoy the ability to be able to do a job and see what I have accomplished. I believe that hard work pays off in the end.

Throughout my life I have done a lot of hard work from football, to bailing straw in the summers. All of this work seemed too hard to do at the time, but in the end I realized that it was all worth it. Living on a farm all of my life I have had the chance to do a lot of hard work, and doing all of this work has led to my good work ethic. Having a good work ethic is essential to completing a hard days work. I live on a farm and I have had more of a chance to do hard work and see how it pays off than others would. I like to do hard work because I like to have the challenge, and it also gives me more of a sense of accomplishment. I have lived on a farm all of my life, so I can appreciate a hard days work and I can apply this to other parts of my life such as sports.

Football has been a huge part of my life; I have been playing since the sixth grade. Being involved with football has taught me a lot about hard work for example all the days in the weight room lifting, all the time in the summer running in the hot sun, and all the hard practices that I endured. When it was over I realized that even though it was hard when we did it, it paid off in the end to have the chance to step on the field in the navy and blue made all of the practices worth it. This is one example of hard work that I believe all people should be able to experience; its hard work, but it pays off in the end.

Hard work pays off, this is a motto that I have chosen to live my life by, and even though it seems hard at the time it will all pay off in the end. People need to look past themselves and look towards all of the good that will come of the hard work that they complete. I like to think of life like a week of football, you begin with all of the hard practices, then it gradually gets easier and then at the end of the week it all pays off with a win. I believe that hard work will always pay off in the end with big rewards.