Sasha - Napoleon, Ohio

I Believe …

I live my life believing that I cannot let the fear of being hurt prevent me from experiencing love. If you don’t, your fears can tear you up inside and keep you from experiencing the best things in life. Do you fear falling in love? Falling in love is something you should be ready for and not have a fear of. Just think if I continue to have this fear I may not end up having a relationship with someone or falling in love for that matter. Since I am afraid to get hurt, I have learned that taking chances is what gets you through life and no one said it would be easy.

When a moment of being in love comes I should be cherishing it not fearing it. I need to stop the thought of regret because everyone gets hurt at least once in their lifetime. Furthermore if I get my heart broken I may learn from it and hopefully not make the same mistake twice. As my life goes on I may continue to experience more issues on this particular topic but I can’t have that keep me from being committed to a relationship. Along with that, getting close to someone is something I need to be more comfortable with my fear of getting hurt.

I don’t entirely fear this certain topic just a few things that it involves. When I do get close to someone I have feelings for them not knowing whether or not they have the same feelings for me. There are some points in my life that I will change. Since, I get to attached to someone and I scare them away. The word love is a word that you learn when you are little and not be scared of as a young adult like myself. As I continue to grow into my adult years I will start to get the hang of it and how it all really works.

I believe that at some point in your life you need to learn about this special word “love” and what it is all about. Don’t let this little word keep you from living your life and being with the person you want to be with. A fear like this could control your life, so don’t let it. I did my best to overcome this fear because I didn’t want it to control me. Once you realize that this is a fear of yours, take risks that might help you change your mind about this topic. I believe that you should live your life to its fullest and take control of your fears.