Karli - Wildwood, Missouri

i believe i believing. If you don’t have a dream, then you can’t really do anything. I have seen people without dreams, and they don’t go anywhere. They just try to get through life with bad ideas, and not believing in anything.

I have also seen people that don’t believe in God. They are bad. I think that they want to believe but they just cant becuase of some questions I have heard such as, “Is the Bible really real?” or “How do we now that God made the world, I mean it could’ve jsut popped out of the universe.”

I don’t like this. The people like this don’t really do anything, or they do, but i don’t think these people are fufilled enough.

People who don’t have dreams also won’t go anywhere, but people who ave dreams will go somewhere. Think of Neil Armstrong. He probably never thought that he would be the first man on the moon, but he was! Also, think of Albert Pujols. He lived in a poor town when he was a child, and now he is a baseball superstar!

I believe in many things, and to be a fufilled person, you need to have dreams and belive in yourself.