Morgan - Royse City, Texas

I believe in dance….

People tend to think Dance is not a sport just a hobby, which in reality dance can take you far in life and be really stressful and hard. Ballet for example, to me is one of the hardest sports besides gymnastics. I mean you’re constantly stretching, bending, and not really being able to eat. I have learned that it’s so hard because your feet and body are not made to bend out of place. That’s why you have to practice all day and everybody. for your body to stay so flexible. Growing up in life of dance, has been amazing but also hard. Hearing your fat or you’ll never make it has been brought to my ears several times. When I was little I would love to watch ballerinas dance at theaters and thinking they look like angels, and hoping to be one someday. Not knowing in reality it’s not that simple. Over the last few years I have stopped that dream because I learned that’s not me, my dream is to be the best dancer I can be and that’s being me, and not having to be on diets or constantly stretching my body. Don’t get me wrong though I love to dance, it’s the most amazing feeling in the world to me. I go to dance class three times a week, and honestly I can’t get enough. My hopes and dreams now are to become apart of the America Sweethearts, The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. That’ what fits me, and I know some people might think why. Because even my Mom thinks that, and says, “They hardly make any money and its harder thank you think”. In the end though I always end up saying. I know and that’s why I want to be one so bad. What fun would it be if it was easy and also because I have it in my heart, and I believe in me , which in the end is all what matters.