Israel - Gainesville, Georgia

I Believe

College can be an easy way to secure a better future for yourself. I believe that going to college is necessary in order to obtain a successful job in today’s workforce. College can open up many new doors for you that otherwise would never appear without a college degree. While in high school, I never thought that obtaining a college degree was important however, I now think very differently. Even though I didn’t plan to attend college while I was in high school, I now know that going to college is very important and I am aware of the opportunities I will have.

When I was in high school, college seemed unattainable and therefore I didn’t think very much about it. To me, going to college wasn’t one of the choices I had for myself. I believed this because no one in my family had ever gone to college. My older brother was the first to graduate from high school but he never attended college. He immediately started working and that is what he has been doing ever since. He makes a sufficient amount of money but without a college degree of some kind, there are limitations to how much money he will be able to make. For me, my brother’s experiences helped push me towards going to college. I really want to become a successful and wealthy individual in the future, and I believe that college can help to provide that for me. College will open up new door and I will have a better chance at reaching my dreams and goals.

After being in college for a year and a half, I believe that everyone should go to college because it will help to secure a better future for you. Attending college gave me an experience that I could not have gotten anywhere else. Not only did the experience allow me to make new friends and have fun, but it also gave you a chance to grow up and mature as a student and as an individual. Going to college also helps to prepare you to get ready for the real world.

I believe college is very important because it can help with your future plans. College will improve your chances of getting the job you’ve always wanted and it will improve many other skills needed to become a better individual. In my opinion, college is a very helpful in achieving future goals and dreams, and that is why I believe that college is important.