Simon - Mesquite, Texas
Themes: sports

I believe that the NFL is the most popular sport in the U.S.A. Football has the most hits and injuries than any other sport. The players get paid a lot of money to do what they love. There is a lot going on.

People will break bones when playing. At times players will tear ligaments. Every once in a while someone will get hit so hard that they don’t know where they are.

Players get paid a lot of money to do something they love. Whenever you see the player not playing, they are always wearing expensive stuff. The players have big houses. The also drive fancy sports cars.

One second the offense has the ball. Then the defense will make a big play to get the ball. Or the offense will make a mistake and get a penalty. The referees will sometimes call out the chain people to measure the spot of the ball to see if the offense got a first down. People playing football will sometimes get clocked and injured. People make millions of dollars to do something they love. There is a lot of stuff going on when you watch a contact sport like football. So the hard hits, the high paid players, and all the stuff going on is why I believe that the NFL is the most popular sport in the U.S.A.

I also believe in television, without this, we wouldn’t have video games and the movies! Also the game Madden 2007, the best football game ever. We also wouldn’t have the T.V. shows The Simpsons, Family Guy, Viva La Bam, & South Park. Television has added a lot to my life. I need it so after I play a very long game of anything, I am very tired and I need to rest, and watching TV is the best thing to do. The best ad on to a TV is TIVO. I absolutely love TV, it is so relaxing to do, you just sit there, and I love it!

I also believe in vehicles. If we did not have vehicles, how would we get to far away place? Walk, we could but that would take a long time. Like I could walk any where in my town, because it is small, but anywhere else that would take to long. This is what I believe.