Austin - Troy, Idaho

I believe

Family is important isn’t it? There’re people you know, you can usually tell them anything and they usually listen. I believe that family is important, especially grand parents, aunts and uncles, parents, brothers, sisters, and cousins.

Face it, there’re related to you and unless they did something really bad, you should always try to keep in touch with them.

Three grown brothers with families shouldn’t let the passed keep them from talking to each other. Family can be hard to come by for some people, and therefore should cherish the ones you have.

I think that families should learn to overcome conflicts no matter how big or small.

Someone I know and his two brothers have had a hard passed, and they let that come between them sometimes. They will go months or even a few years with out any contact between them. I know how frustrating family can be, but they be around forever, and one day someone might wake up and find that out the hard way.

I believe that family is something everyone I know can relate to. Have had their good parts of childhoods, and maybe the bad. But everyone has a passed of some kind. Some just have worse than others. But I believe there is some good in all families, big and small, unfortunately it’s hard to see some. I’m glad there are people in this world that can naturally see that, I hope more will.

Most of the kids I know around 14, older or younger. Are still in the stage that requires presents or gifts at Christmas or birthdays. They haven’t grasped the thought of just having the family together as a gift. Families in different parts of the U.S. may only get together for Christmas, or a birthday now and then. But don’t really get to see each other very often. Some of those kids take family for granted, and consider a family as people they have to deal with over a holiday, not people they get to see after long periods of absence. I know, I was the same way. Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, and cousins come for a while, stealing beds, couches, and the TV in the mean time. Those were the days, getting to wake up to your whole family laughing and joking down stairs at 9:00 in the morning, and sy to my self “ I gotta deal with this a week.” But now some of them have, grown older, are always busy, or has passed away, and don’t come any more.

I believe families should be savored, enjoyed, and cherished. Don’t let the time roll by with out that. Some day you might look back and wished you had.