Steven - troy, Idaho

I BELIEVE IN …

Have you ever needed help and none of your friends could help you are you did not want them to know that you needed help? If you had a strong relation with your family you could always look for them for help. If you were ever wanted to have some one to talk to then you would be able to talk to a cousin, aunt, or uncle. So what I am saying is that I believe in having a strong relation with your family.

One of the benefits of having a strong relation with you and your family is that when it comes to holidays you have some one to spend time with. During Christmas if you would want more presents then all you have to do is be kind to your cousins, aunts, uncles, grandpas, and grandmas. If you treat them right then they would help you out a lot when you need it. When you want some one to come over for thanks giving then you call your family to come for a thanks giving dinner it would be more likely that they would come over to your house if you had a strong relation with them rather then just talk to them every now and them.

If you were ever in need of help and you did not want any of your friends to know then you would be able to ask one of your family members for help and most likely they would help you if you had a strong relation with them. If you always helped your family out lots then when you needed help then they would be glad to help you out. But that also means when you help them out you don’t complain about it or try and use that against them cause if you do that then they would get mad at you and probably wont help you out as much as they would if you helped them out and was nice about it.

Have you ever been in a financial situation a you needed money and no bank wanted to give you a loan or you could not find a job and you needed money then you could ask one of your family members to help you out a little. They would probably help you out if you ever helped them out in any thing or you just talked to them and was nice to them. The better you treat you family then the better they treat you.

If you ever needed a place to stay you could always stay with one of your family members. If you always talk with them and had a good strong relation with them then they would let you stay with them. When you do stay with them you would help them out in any way you can and help them with bills if you can or buy groceries for them. See if you were nice and treated your family good that helps build your relation with your family then they would help you with things. If you needed some one to talk to then they would be there for you or needed a place to stay then they would open a door for you. So I believe in having a strong relation with family because they could always help you out and they are fun to have around.