Casey - Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Themes: love

No Soul Mate

Today there are about 9 billion people living in the world. Let’s just say half of those are girls, so that gives you about 4.5 billion girls in the world. When someone says to me “I’ve found my soul mate, I’ve found the person out there just for me, I always have a hard time not laughing. A girl and a guy meet in Murfreesboro and the couple thinks they are made for each other. Wow how convenient, the two people in the world that are right for each other both live in Murfreesboro, God or cupid or who ever decides who a person’s soul mate is sure made it easy for these two.

I believe no matter how deeply in love we are with a person, no matter how perfect we think our significant other is, there is always someone out there that would be better. How can a person thing that they have found the perfect person when they have always live in the same little town. I’m not sure why people have to think that the person they are with or marry is the only person right for them. It should be okay to think

‘ I really love you Betty, but just maybe there is someone out there I would love more” People tell themselves they are the one and only, but they actually are the “one of the many”

My opinion might sound jaded or bitter, but to me it is just realistic. I have been in love and it is a wonderful thing, I’m just never going to say I’ve found the only girl in the world for me. I will never find my true soul mate. This I believe