brady - flowery branch, Georgia

I Believe

I believe satisfaction is what keeps the world turning. Satisfaction is what humans use to reach their goals and dreams. If humans didn’t care whether they were ever satisfied or not, the world in which we live in today would serve no purpose. It’s our goals that keep us motivated and keep the world turning. Our personal goals make us get up in the morning to go to school so we can get the job the needed to support a healthy family and lifestyle. I feel that is basic routine for most families whether our goals include families or other things.

I will not be satisfied with myself until I reach my ultimate goal: The Olympic Games. Right now, I don’t feel like I need to be rushing through college to get my degree. I don’t want to have any regrets in life, and skipping out on something that I can accomplish with a lot of hard work isn’t worth passing up. I want to live my life the way I want to live it. I don’t want people to tell me how important it is for me to get into my profession by the age of 24. I want to stay young as long as I can. I will not be satisfied with myself until I have reached my goals. Reaching this goal is more important to me than anything, which proves my point; it keeps my world turning.

This is an example that shows how some ones life revolves around satisfaction. If I look at it in a larger perspective it will show me how the entire world works. It is

amazing how one word can explain how the entire world works if you put enough thought behind it. I believe that satisfaction is what keeps the world turning. Without this feeling the world would never survive, at least not mine.