Jonthan - el paso, Texas

My Belief!

Everyone has a different core belief or insight about life that is significant to them. Some have friendship, love, family basically anything you follow day by day. I’m here to tell you what my core belief is or really the insight about life that is significant to me. What I think is significant to me is in order for me to be happy people around me have to be happy. This is how I live my life everyday and this is for who ever is around me. Everyday when I wake up I expected everyone to be happy and if it doesn’t happen then I won’t be happy.

I never really knew how this ended up being my belief it just happen basically. I think it started in middle school not really sure. I remember something about one of my friends was a having a bad day so all of a sudden I started to feel all down and bad I guess for her don’t really know. So what I decided to do was try my best to cheer her up. Now I know this doesn’t sound much of a belief cause of course who ever is sad then more then likely their friends are going to try their best to make sure that they are happy. But this is what I believe in so you got to live with it. I think the biggest time my belief came into factor is when my best friend got pregnant. She was happy to have the baby but her baby’s daddy didn’t and it made her feel horrible and they were both my good friend but since she was my best friend and in pain I felt a lot for her. I was there for her everyday and if she felt like shit then so did I. I told her I wasn’t going to let her go through this alone and I wouldn’t stop till I knew she was happy again. After a week or so she was happy well sort of but to the point that I could be at least happy. I don’t know what it is I just seem to take people I care about feelings I don’t know why.

I think that its not the belief that I need people around me to be happy before I can I just think that I value a lot on friendship. Without friendship then I really don’t have a belief but that’s not my problem because I do have friends I think.