Claudia - El Paso, Texas

I believe in the significance of faith in God. I grew up in a household of going to church. When I was a child I heard my mother saying the importance of having my own faith in God. She trusted her faith in God even when she was uncertain about the out come. At all times she says “Just have faith in God and you will be O.K.”

Living with a perception of having faith in God in my heart, encourages me to look for God. No matter what religion I choose, but to have Christ in my heart that is all that counts. Faith in God doesn’t come by any works of our own doing. Faith comes by the hearing. In the Bible, Romans 10:17 says “So then Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.” That was my mother’s mantra; she constantly took me to a church to hear the word of God. As far as I can remember my mother took me to three different churches: Christian, Mormon, and Catholic. At the age of 16 I decided to go to a church with out the chaperon of my mother and this church was call Iglesia Bautista Colina Alta. It was the first time I made the initiative of going to a church and I realized an experienced myself the importance of having my own faith in God. That is when I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior.

In the Bible, Hebrews 10:25 says, “Not forsaking the assembling of our selves together.” Being a member of a church will assist me in becoming stronger in my faith in God. I believe that is why my mother encouraged me to attend a church. I hope to do just as my mother did I’ll reminisce with my children about my faith in God and I’ll say to anyone “Jus have faith in God and you will be O.K.”

I believe in the importance to have a particular church and have faith in something, because without faith it’s impossible to please God. Some times when I’m passing through a difficult time I feel blessed to know that I ‘m not alone. I can be released of my problems because I know that God is taking care of me. Having faith during my difficulties helps to understand that no matter what the results will be. God will choose the best for me I might not like his answer but for sure I know that God will choose the best for me. In the Bible, Mathew 6:26 it say “Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them Are you not of more value than they? Faith requires trust in God even when I’m uncertain about the outcome.

I believe in having faith in God helps my marriage. My marriage it been lasting long because of our faith. My husband and I have the same belief in God and that helps to maintain a healthy and lovable family. Three years ago we’ve had the experienced of feeling God hands of taking care of us. My husband was resigned from work, and he was the only provider in our family. We experienced in many incredible things how having faith in God maintained us stable and calm knowing by faith that God will provide my husband with another job to support his family. God sure did.

I believe in seeking a church will assist me in growing my faith in God as a Christian by the clear teaching of the Bible. I believe tremendously in the significance of faith in God in my life. I’ll share this to anyone who’ll listen, “I believe you should have faith in God and you will be O. K.”