Renee - Palos Hills, Illinois

I believe in some form of a higher power. Recently I have been questioning my religious beliefs and asking myself if there is more out there than what I had been taught to believe. I found that my soul would be at rest and I could sleep at night if I succumb to my adolescent beliefs and continue basing my life around my religious principles. Maybe you, (insert name here), believe life is just a process that will eventually end for everyone, but I find solace in the fact that my soul will go to heaven and I will be truly set free from the negativity of the corrupt world.

I believe that everyone has their wn theory of life and their contributions are what make the world diverse. I believe that if everyone shares his or her ideas, we can create a new way of life. In today’s society everyone and everything seem fake and translucent, that does not say much about the lives we are living. I believe it is time for a new form of living. One that centers on relationships, grows with love, extinguishes hate and envy.

I believe in living life on instincts, gut reactions, impulses, feelings and emotions. Those sensations are not fabrications; there an innocent child not yet tainted by the obstacles of life. If everyone were to live by this philosophy the creative juices and life changing experiences would flow abundantly. There would be a new civilization in the making. A world in which our decisions would not be followed by remorse and regret, but instead we feel confident and passionate about the choices we have made.

Last, but certainly not least, I believe in the Chicago Cubs.

Since I have instilled my beliefs upon you, I hope you will find it humbling to share yours with other like-minded individuals.