Tyler - Troy, Idaho

There’s a windy road and you’re on it. A split in the road comes your way. Do you take a left or a right? Either one you take has a bump in the road. When you come up to the bump what do you do? Do you go through it, around it, or go back? Now that you thought of the answer ask yourself the same question in terms of your life. There are bumps in your path and you have options, what do you do. This is where your true loved ones come into play. I believe that no matter how bad any circumstance is, your true loved ones are the ones who can help you get through anything.

Choices have been made by each individual and everyone has a past. There are times that are bad and require you to make choices. Many of the choices that are made can end up being bad. I have personally experienced some bad decisions I have made. However I have always had someone there to help me out of the hole I dug myself in to.

My family was always there to help me. I have many brothers and sisters and they are the ones who give great advice to me. But the ones who truly helped me out are my parents. Although some people don’t believe parents help, they don’t realize all of the great things they have done for them. For starters parents have given us a house to live in and food to eat. That should be enough to thank them for the rest of our lives. But for me they never have stopped loving me. When I made a bad decision they would punish me and teach me a lesson from my bad choice.

My closest friend was another person I could talk to. He was there for me whenever I needed him. Much of his advice was very helpful and inspirational. It was a different point of view to look at how the situation was laid out. For the most part he would always make me laugh at my bad decisions and making me realize how bad my choice really was at the same time. He would always put words into perspective for me. Making me rethink of what I could have done.

As time gone by, I made some more bad decision makings. I then decided to go to church to handle some of my hard decision making. By going to church I made many new friends who cared for me. Many of the people who were there at church, who I didn’t know, would pray for me. I kept going to church, mainly because it was nice having someone different caring about me. Church finally led me to believe in God and trust in Him. Whenever I had a problem I had another person to talk to. Church would never stop with all of the great things that had happened to me. I later met a girl who I care about and love so much. She is apart of my life and knows everything about me. I can and will always talk to her and her family who has cared so much for me and has helped me so much with my decisions.