Kerry - Centennial, Colorado

I believe in self expression and originality, creative minds that think for themselves. I believe that every person should be themselves. No one should have to fight for their rights that should easily be given to each and every citizen. I believe that people of any race, religion, or sexual preference should be viewed equal in the eyes of the public. People that judge others based on their opinions, morals, or ethics should not be entitled to their own opinion if it affects the way others live their lives. They shouldn’t be patronizing people in the community that are different from them. Self expression and freedom to be oneself should be looked at in a positive way. Somehow our society has done the unthinkable. We have shunned those who are different than the average citizen, who has different ethics, morals, and beliefs, and preferences. So many struggle day to day, trying to define who they truly are in a society that wants everyone to be the same. I believe people should be able to act the way they want, disregarding other’s disgusting and terrible opinions. I believe in self expression and originality. I believe in gay marriage and their right to live together with the exact benefits of a heterosexual couple. No one should be discriminated against. How would you feel if you were constantly criticized for being yourself?