Lorissa - 78002, Texas
Themes: love

I believe that love does conquer all. If you know that you contain it, you can make it through any hardship. It’s something that allows me to make it through a day, or be friendly to others. I do not boast or brag about what I have, I use what I have to help others realize that they can have what I have too. Love gives me strength, love gives me joy, and love gives me worries. However bad my day may become, love of family, friends, and a marine helps me to realize how much more I have.

I have gone through some basic troubles, nothing too drastic. However hard these events had become, they were nothing that I could not overcome. Why waste my time being upset and angry over the past when I could be enjoying my life right now as it is? That was my past. My present and my future will not consist of such negativity. I will look ahead and know that I have something going for myself and that I am loved. I have someone who cares for me and someone that worries about the same things I worry about. I have found my other half and I know that I can confide in him because of our love for one another. It is love that has brought me to where I am. If I had nobody to talk to, I knew my family would be there for support. It it our love for each other that has kept up knit so tight and drawn so close. I have gone through many friends, but it is those special people that tell it like it is that will always be there. It is love.

If there was one thing that I could give every single person in this world, it would be the feeling of love. There are people who have never experienced love, or had loved one to count on. It is truly a blessing to have the presence of love and to go through a day knowing that I am loved.