Antonio - Whitefish, Montana
Themes: Christianity

I believe in something that affects you as much as me. I know some simple truths and common knowledge that are written in a book for all people to see. I keep these truths and words in my mind so that I might share them, for when I do I share the truth. If you’ve ever wondered about the meaning of life it is there, in the Bible. If you’ve wanted to know why you feel incomplete, that it there also. The reasoning is the same for you as it is for me, it is a book that has no contradictions and speaks the will of God.

The event that changed mankinds destiny forever was a death. A man died for me, before I was even born. He died so I could live a meaningful life. He died so everyone on earth could be saved from eternal separation with him, and separation from the one true God, this man that died for me, and for every one of us. He embraced immense feelings of hatred and wrath. This man Jesus received all people’s transgressions from all past times and ages. Humanity is the reason He was beaten and bruised beyond physical recognition. It was his choice, a choice made by God to give us all a second chance. He made the choice that now gives everyone the chance to be forgiven, for no one can be good enough on his own to get to heaven. He chose to die for our sins and wrong doings, so that we may spend eternity with Him.

I believe in one omnipotent and omniscient God who made us all and loves us all. There is nothing we can do to deserve his love. He is perfect and divine which no one else will ever be. He loves every one man and women the same. He loves everyone unconditionally. I do not think of God as just a man, a spirit, or a figure. God is everywhere and in everything, for it is all his creation.

Belief. Belief is the only way to bring our country- The United States- together. It is the only thing that will fix the array of problems that we face everyday within the borders of the most powerful nation in the world. I believe that a God that can create a universe, a planet, a sun, an ecosystem, and a people like us can fix any problems that we face, if we only trust and believe he is there.