Arnoldo - Glendale, Arizona

I am a U.S. citizen who would die for this great country BUT not for the stupid president that is the head of our government, I believe in freedom of speech, and the American way of life, freedom of religion and all what the U.S. constitution stands for, but this is what I DON’T BELIEVE IN: Totalitarian government, propaganda government, religious government, and a government that just want to show it’s muscle, WE ARE NOT IN CRUSADE TIMES ANYMORE!!!!!! we are in the 21st century, I’m a MEXICAN-AMERICAN born in the UNITES STATES but raised in MEXICO with a view of the UNITED STATES AS AN IMPERIALIST PIG but guess what I LOVE SOME OF THE IDEOLOGIES, like I said freedom of speech, freedom of worship, freedom to be myself. I respect ISLAM, I respect JEWS, I respect CHRISTIANS, I respect CATHOLICS, I respect BUDDHISTS, I respect HINDUS, My whole point is: I believe that we should get along with each other, regardless of religion, race or background, I believe that we should fight the common enemies: poverty, hunger and ignorance in the world not each other because this is just killing human kind and without kindness we are not longer humans.