Joe - San Antonio, Texas

Me and my brother were the best of friends and every multiple fight me and my sisters used to get in to he would stick up for me.I never used to be afraid of death or life. My brother used to spend his time drawing or careing for me.One day he left to my fathers and he had a grate time.I always use to remember when he would tell me i want to see my dad he never new him.Well on his way back he was in a horrible accident and i wish he never went but then i do cause if it was his time i wish he would have got to know my father and i m glad cause he did. But these things you have to let go but this one thing was the hardest thing to let go and sometime of another i just will never let that go cause it is very hard to let go his voice, his talents, his laughter,and his careing love for me and my family.After this horrible accident my mother had a very hard time getting thru this she used to be happy and now i think she is not as happy as she used to be.There is a time were we all got to care care for all the things in the world cause 1 second it could change a lifetime, and all those things that we love can be taken away like that.We all have to let the things we care about the most go cause if we keep it we are keeping them trapped.