Jerald - 80911, Colorado
Themes: good & evil

Feel free to use

JC Gainer

========

To be a good person

Tendency

November 26, 2006

Most of us have aspiration to be a good person. It takes work to be a good person. I have learned that people like you, and me come into this life with aspiration or should I say we aspire to be more then we are.

If you have the thoughts or tendency to steal does not mean you should. If you have the tendency to steal you have to fight that tendency to become that good person you want to be.

If you have the tendency to lie you know it is wrong. You have to fight the tendency to lie. If you give into lying, it will destroy you.

If you have the tendency to kill others does not mean you should. We all know that it is wrong to kill. I know of a person who was a hit man. He had convinced himself that it was like any other job a person could have.

You can take any tendency that you have and convince yourself that it is all right for you to do. This is called giving in.

If you have the tendency to be a pedophile, you can talk to yourself over and over till you convince yourself that it is good for the child. Even when you know that this tendency you have is wrong. You have to blame someone like god or your parents the reason you are a pedophile.

I know a man that had this tendency to make love to other men’s wife’s’. He spent a lot of time in his life trying to have sex with wife’s that was not his. It got the better of him, because you see the universe took that which he loved away and he became very lonely.

Justification is helping the person not to take responsibility for self when they have bad tendencies. You have to blame someone so you can justify the reason you give into a tendency.

You can always tell if a tendency is wrong when you have to talk to yourself, to convince yourself, that it is the right thing for you to do, to give in. This is another way that you don’t have to take responsibility for self.

I have come to see that some tendencies can be good for you and that is, when they are used to advance oneself. Like when a person has the tendency to all ways do good job at work.

I have come to see that some tendencies are bad for a person. Those that are bad can be used to grow but only when you don’t give into them. You give into the tendency that is bad, you will you start feeling like you have lost a part of yourself.

I heard of a guy that was mad at god because he wanted to be a woman.

Think about it!

Jerald Gainer

Colorado Springs, CO