Louis - Monticello, Minnesota

I believe extra-terrestials exist. I know it’s a mind bending thought! This, of course, is not always the most popular side of the argument.

If you think about it from my perspective, though, the words I speak have an overwhelming saturation of truth. How can the human race believe so narrowmindedly that we are “the chosen species?” After all, there are an infinite number of galaxies, aimlessly scattered throughout our universe. Along with the infinite number of planets that are not only capable of sustaining life, they probably do sustain life. But we are “the chosen species.”

We are so sedated and taken in by everything that we’re told to believe. People in the world today have burrowed themselves, like ants, in the ground, closing off any logic or common sense. The problem with numbing ourselves to the obvious reality can only mean that our day is near. The so called “non-existent” glass of water will rain down from the heavens, drowning these ants out, and washing us away like the filth we have become.

You may be thinking to yourself that I’m right. You may be thinking that I’m crazy. But maybe, just maybe, there’s a reason I know what I know!