Margie - Illinois

I believe people learn from their mistakes and the mistakes of others. Your family and peers shape who you become. They teach you things about yourself you never would have figured out on your own. You learn to tell right from wrong and the way you act upon given situations is up to you based on what you have learned.

I believe people should not take life for granted. You never know when this might be your last day alive. You should live your life to the fullest and have no regrets. Don’t live to fast. Take time out of your day to recognize everything you are thankful for. Live by the saying “you only live once”. Take risks, make mistakes and have fun.

I believe in karma. What you give is what you get in return. If you can dish it out you should be tough enough to take it in.

I believe you will always hold someone close to you even after they are gone. It could be a relative that has passed away or that one friend you shared the best summer with but slowly drifted away from. That person impacted your life in ways that will always affect you. The memories, love and guidance will always be held close to you within your heart.

I believe in love at first sight. Only you know who you are right for and when you see it you get the feeling that you know it is right.

I believe you don’t know what you truly have until it isn’t there anymore. Sometimes you have to lose something to realize how much you treasure it. And sometimes you don’t get a second chance after you lose it, so hold on to everything dear to you and you will never have to face that pain.

I believe money is not important. It doesn’t matter if you can drive around in fancy cars and pay people to do whatever you say. Money doesn’t make you happy even if you think it can solve all your problems.

I believe everyone is a hero. Whether you think you are or not, someone is always looking up to you. There are always little eyes upon you wanting to do everything just like you. You don’t have to be famous or fly around wearing a cape to save someone’s life.

I believe life is a garden, so dig it!