Orion - Conway, Arkansas
Themes: question

I believe in manifestation. Manifestation being the power to create an event or circumstance through concentration, will, and positive expectations. In the early stages of my life, my mother taught me that when there is something that I want to happen, I’d have to manifest it coming true. To do this, Id keep the image of what I wanted in my mind for some period of time and think out loud in my head, “ This will happen, I know this is going to happen”. I would keep that positive expectation of whatever I wanted to happen in my mind until it did. After having found success for the first time as a child, I’ve never doubted the power of this concept. Since that time, I have kept this belief and am still using my version of manifestation for the important things in life. In my experiences in doing this, I’ve found that rarely does something turn out how I expect it to; rather the expectation will come true in some other form, still remaining a positive occurrence.

Actual processes and physicality isn’t the only thing manifestation works on. Creating emotions and states of mind are possible as well. Many times in my life, I have found myself being angry, sad, or restless and after realizing that I don’t want to feel like this any longer, I create a new state of mind through positive imaging and long concentration on how I would like to feel. Maybe this isn’t a good example of manifestation, but I think that any time one changes something about their life be it short term or lifelong, it is some form of manifestation.

I believe that the mind is a powerful entity that can be used for more than what common society allows. I will create happiness for myself for the rest of my life, because I know that it will happen and I keep that belief in my mind at all times.