Ronnie - Micanopy, Florida

I believe most people spend a lifetime trying to discover their identity; other than the obvious, what defines who I am? The culture of my youth with its ethnic or racial tags? The merit or failure of my evolution in the face of lifes challenges? The chance exposure of gregarious and endearing people who foster love and respect, or people of opposit disposition who provoke my animalism?

All of the above are but rendering of some shades of me.

All of the above are but a stage of my past; my ability or failure to act out my part is reflected in my story. The cover of my book merely suggest a few clues of who resides within. The printed words and photographs may reveal character predilections, associations, or physical stature. The person I have become is revealed between the lines.

Bottom line: my life is about choices, my own and all persons associated with it. The act and react of my life cycles are determined by the environment, social acceptance, and emotional growth. My success or failure reflects on the success or failure of the society I find myself in. We all have a hand in the well being of others and consequently ourselves, lets make the best of it!

Reality: a unique perspective.

Truth: a short lived oblique awakening.

Life’s gift: a cornucopia of choices in fortune and strife, driven by the environment, temperament, and the road taken.