Chris - PLANO, Texas
Themes: love

Do you believe in something, something you can’t see, something you can’t touch, something you can’t be? It’s something you can feel, something you can express, something you can give, something you can test. It’s something you can’t fake, something you can’t write, something you can’t stake, something you can’t fight. It’s something from the heart, something from above, something from the soul, I believe in love.

Love is the basis of everyday emotion. It can make or it can break your day. It can be your best friend or your worst enemy. It’s the fact that it could be there, like the wind, you can’t see it, but you can feel it, you know it’s there.

My mom’s very protective of what i do on the computer. She just asked me what i was doing and i told her i was doing homework(which i am). She wanted to know exactly what kind of homework i was doing. I reacted very offensivly and wondered why she wanted to know exactly why, why she wanted to know every aspect. But the reason is what i believe in, but not very well recognized. Love can be your best friend or your worst enemy. I believe in love.