Jeffrey - Dallas, Texas

I believe in doing my personal best.

It is hard to truly do my personal best. Sometimes I get a burst of energy from nowhere and it helps push me to the limit. Personal bests are seen in everything. It is seen in school, sports, politics, and life. Doing my personal best is hard to achieve. I struggle to do so. In school, my personal best would be getting straight A’s. I rarely ever get straight A’s, but I believe in going for that accomplishment. That is what I believe. I believe each time I can get straight A’s on my report card. In sports, I believe my personal best is being a team leader. I am successful in doing that. Other people may have different personal bests they believe in, in sports, like winning every race or scoring all the points. My personal best is being a team leader. As long as I am doing my personal best, I feel fine. I feel that I can accomplish anything in my life I want because I am accomplishing my personal best. I don’t try to do the best that other people may want to do because that does not pertain to my life. My life deals with my personal best. Having setting goals go along with personal bests. I cannot set a goal so high that I cannot achieve. I would be letting my self down because I could not achieve it. If I set my goals where I can achieve them, not because they are easy, but because it is at the limit of my personal best, I feel like the greatest kid on the face of the planet. I believe that it takes hard work and determination to do my personal best. I do my best, I do hard work, and I have lots of determination, and that is why I am able to do my personal best. That is why I believe in doing my personal best, because I know each time I set my goals, I can do them if I work extra hard because it is my personal best.

I believe in doing my personal best.