Cyrus - San Francisco, California

I believe in individual effort to observe the possible and the impossible.

I believe in individual effort to absolve enigmas.

I believe life is an individual experience. The nature of this experience is molded by our evolutionary biology, by our evolutionary sociology, by our evolutionary psychology.

I believe it is within our mean to alter vector of humanity. It is within our boundary condition to synthesize values.

I believe a determined individual can affect change. A string of individuals can affect major change. A revolutionary and sweeping social spasm can affect great change by shifting paradigms.

I believe the judgments our ancestors imposed on themselves and passed on to us are with us as ours shall be with future generations. Such is the dictate of social evolution. Bit by bit, occasionally in leaps, the decisions we make influence our psyche, our environment, our genes, and our universe.

I believe the evolutionary course of our social existence has transformed our judgments from absolutism to relativism to relative absolutism.

I do not take this metamorphism lightly. The magnitude of change is enormous. Its enormity is disparaging and liberating at the same instance of consideration.

I believe the vector of humanity is progressive by virtue of our hormonal balance, social confluence, and intrepid reasoning.

I believe human collective, through its evolutionary persistence, is fostering a set of values that define its growing space and everything within it.

I do not take these principles lightly. We may evolve to become observers of the universe and beyond. As a collective we have that potential. As individuals we can contribute to that potential.

I believe the arrow of humanity attempts to point at the essence of universe. If such essence exists, we will find it. If it does not, we will create it.

I believe such an attempt, in itself, is a supreme purpose.

I believe the aim is actualization of self as a free will without compromising the self as a social conformist. The aim is to find that ideal self: exhaustively free, immensely willful, and more than all the sands in oceans, compassionate.