shayna - Gigharbor, Washington

I believe in pre-determined fate. Despite a few contradictions, I think people are put on this planet for a purpose. Each individual has a characteristic that sets them apart from another, a single trait that stands out among all the rest, I believe that trait or characteristic contributes to the way that person decides to purpose their life.

Martin Luther King Jr., was a courageous and ambitious man, those traits explain how he marked his life. Martin Luther had a dream, and he fought for his dream to become a reality, he left footprints on others lives, and lost his own.

Jimmi Hendrix’s love for music and individuality shaped how he is remembered today. Jimmi Hendrix went beyond the norm to show others its okay to put your own twist on things. His controversial Star spangled banner at Woodstock simply proved this. Although the way he changed the anthem can be seen as disrespectful and immoral, it stands out as a historic memorabilia.

Marilyn Monroe set the standards for young girls around the world. Her apparent vulnerability and innocence, in combination with sensuality, has endeared her to the global consciousness. She lived her life in complete and utter chaos, as a role model and as a figure for people around the world to admire.

I believe that even I have a fate, that will one day be bestowed upon me, something about my character that will come into action to shape who I will be later on in my future, I believe each and every person is special for a different reason. There have been various historical figures to prove my point. Martin Luther, Jimmi Hendrix and Marilyn Monroe being few of the many. Pre determined fate and a single characteristic that determines the way you abide in life, this I believe.