Deepam - Independence, Missouri
Themes: work

This I believe

“I believe…,” “I believe in the essence of love…,” “I believe in gratitude,”…The voices went on and on. I sat there thinking. What do I believe in? Then it struck me. I believe in hard work.

As the phrase goes, “Hard work never goes unpaid”, hard work is bound to pay-off, one day or the other. Hard work in academics pays off not only by making more educated, it also helps you to reach your final destination in life. Moreover, hard work also earns you respect, because the more learned you are, the more people respect you.

I believe that the only true difference between a dream and achievement is hard work. Hard work will always pave the path to fulfill your dreams, no matter what the situation is. I also believe that the only thing that separates successful people from the ones who aren’t is the willingness to work very, very hard.

I believe that hard work can become easier if you have a positive viewpoint and if you are persistent. Never give-up since most people give up when they are close to winning. In addition, I also believe that focus and determination are the sidewalks of hard work.

Therefore, remember friends, hard work is the key to success. No dreams can ever be achieved if hard work is not put into it.