Karen - Conyers, Georgia

I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. When I wake up everyday, I believe that I am living out my purpose. Sometimes I might get impatient when it seems like things are not processing as I want them too. I realize that things come to past at the right time and that time might not necessarily be when I want it to. I believe that I should always have a plan so that I can gauge where I am in the process, even if it seems like I’m at a stand still. I believe that where I find myself at any given time in life is where I am supposed to be. When I reflect on my life, I realize that my journey has been long, although it seems like only yesterday. This lets me know that I have to make the most of my life. Every experience has contributed to my growth and has led me to where I am. I believe that everything I do today will set the stage for where I will be in future.

Part of making the most out of life, I believe, is to make a difference in the lives of those that I come in contact with on a daily basis. You never know what other people are going through and I feel that I can do something to help; it could be something as simple as a smile or a kind word that might save another’s life. I believe that it’s the small things that make all the difference in the world. What good is my life if I live without ever helping a single person? With the way things are in the world today, there is always someone who could use one of the small things that I have to give—a kind word or smile!