Dana - Beavercreek, Ohio

I believe

I believe in social equality. I believe that the pompous elite who seem to think they are God’s gift the “less fortunate” need a serious reality check. It is unknown what causes them to think they have a mandate to stomp their “exquisite” feet over everyone else; maybe it’s just because of their false premonition that they deserve to do so. They are wearing the trendy clothes and their hair is styled in what seems like an effortlessly perfect manner. But in five minutes when it goes out of style and they get bored what will they find to impress people by wearing? In five minutes who is going to care about what they wear; or even care about it in the present? I believe that they may never seem to run out of friends, but they are also stabbing others in the back, slandering their names to make themselves feel better about being them. I believe that they may go through thier entire lives riding that high horse that they raised themselves, but it is more likely that their horse will trip over the bumpy road of truth. After all, what makes them better than anyone else, and what gives them the right to decide who deserves to be looked down upon. I believe that if any being in the world is to be injured, it is those that do the injuring. I believe that if malice and duplicity are the only way to make it to the top, I believe I will be just fine taking a seat at the bottom rung of the social latter.