Jackie - cincinnati, Ohio

Family is EVERYTHING

When you are in trouble, who do you go to? When you need a shoulder to cry on, whose shoulder is always there for you? When you need that someone to cheer you up, who is there for you? When you need that some one to talk to, who do you go to? Who is always there for you no matter what happens?

I believe that family is there through the good times and the bad times.

Families are important and should be respected for what they do. Solving problems and cheering up takes time and your family takes time out to help you. Even if the day is extremely busy. They are there in happy times, like graduating from high school. They are there in sad times, like when a death of a family member occurs. That’s what happened to me.

It happened a couple of years ago when my grandpa passed away. My family and I went to his funeral. The funeral was sad because we were all talking about the times we had with him. Which this help to cheer up some people a little bit and others cry a little more. I didn’t cry at all during funeral, expect at the very end.

We had to say our last good-byes with the coffin open, so we could leave for the layout. I said mine and walked away. Then I turned around to wait for my sister and everybody had tears in there eyes. I saw them and I started to tear up. Then I thought im never going to see him again and that just made it worst. But what was great is everybody there comfort everybody even the ones that we didn’t know but were related. My mom comforted all of my siblings and me. Telling us we can talk to him anytime, just pray.

This is just one out of the many that my family was there for me and there other family members. Some had to do with deaths, others were different. But that doesn’t matter. All that matters is that you family is there for you .

Sometimes there are times that I just want to be alone. There are times like that and there definitely are times you need your family right by your side. So remember this family is everything. This I believe.