Phillip - Cincinnati, Ohio

Christian Faith

My life is set on the Christian faith and the ideas of the faith. I believe Jesus died on the cross for our sins and rose again. My life is based on those ideas and the book that his followers wrote. Those are not just stories, they are historical events and they are important to show how great and powerful he really was. He had such a great impact that he is the most widely followed religion in the world. Today Christian followers are all over the world. People need to believe because of all the things that are going to happen before he comes back. If they knew what we knew then they would probably turn to him and convert to Christianity. Christianity has many different beliefs but no one really knows the truth behind the whole thing. You can believe and people just start to say “what if” and question the ideas and I have to stand strong and stand on the foundation of my beliefs. They can question all they want but when it comes down to it it’s not worth it to risk the chance of the terrible things that could come on them.

People like to make fun of the Christian people and beliefs of that nature but I think they are just scared of the truth and try to find a way to fight it. They don’t like the ideas and won’t accept them so they go to measures to get to us. Church and praying is a large part of my life and I am proud to say that. They fight to say there is no God and bring all the reasons against it and we just have faith and believe in the ideas that we have. We try to live the Christian life but it’s defiantly hard with the world it is today. There are so many terrible things going on that we just have to slow down and analyze the situation and go the way that God would have (WWJD). You might not see the Christianity on the outside but it’s on the inside. Your ideas change, your mood changes, and it brings a whole new perspective on life and the ideas on life. You also get strong ideas and you know the truth behind things.

We have to follow the conscious of the faith and not go the way of the cool people because in the end it wont matter if your fat, skinny, short, tall or have body odor, none of those things matter to God and he accepts you for who you are and he made you like that so obviously that was his plan for your life. He made us so we should be the ones thanking him for all her gave us and in return we are mean and say his name in vein and tons of other things. But he just sits and waits for us to come to him.