Nick - Cincinnati, Ohio
Themes: carpe diem, work

The Most Valuable Belief

The most valuable belief in life is the belief of living your life to the fullest. When I say this, I mean live every day as if it is your last and do everything the best you can and give 100%. It does not matter if it is a five-point homework or a five hundred point test I always try my hardest. It does not matter if its school or a football game I will always try my hardest. The most successful people in life worked hard to get there and were not given that position. Bill Gates did not become a billionaire in just one day. He started poor building computers in a garage and had to work from his way from the bottom to get to the top, and not everything is as easy as it seems. When you think about giving up do not and try even harder.

I use to think that living your life to the fullest was not the most important thing, but things in my life changed my mind. My little brother was diagnosed with cancer and he was very sick for a very long time and passed away at the age of nine. Everyday he lived his life to the fullest, it didn’t matter how sick he felt, he always smiled, laughed, and had fun. He is the best role model there ever was or there will ever be. He never got the chance to play football, but he went to every one of my games and was there cheering me on. When he was sick I never heard him complain one time saying why me, why do I have to be sick?

As you can see, the best moral to have is to live your life to the fullest and live every day as if it is your last. You should always enjoy the most boring things in life and make it into something fun. It makes me sick to see people that waste their life by doing drugs, drinking, and committing crimes because they are a waste of life and they do not even deserve life and my younger brother barley even had a life, and he always loved life to the fullest.