robert - cincinnati, Ohio

When I was little I was a very active and out going person. Every day I would go out and hang out and play with the kids that lived on our street. We would hand out and run about the streets with no worries in our minds. Until the day I was rushed to the hospital by the ambulance. It was for a reason no one ever though would happen. I was stung on the tong by a bee and my tong swelled up and blocked my airway. On the way to the hospital I passed out do to lack of air and I awoke later in a hospital bed with an IV in my arm and my parents standing over me. I almost died that day on the way to the hospital and it changed my outlook on life forever. This also marked a change in my life. I started playing sports and having as much fun as I could before the next day came.

After my recovery I became a new person. I looked at life and just lived day by day I don’t worry about yesterday or tomorrow I just care what I am doing today.

I live to have fun not to have the same type of day for the rest of my life. Now I have a more laid back look on life than I did before. I don’t worry about other people like I did before I was stung. I just worry about my shelf. I don’t have a need to worry about their lives because I’m trying to have as much fun as I can during mine. Also after the hospital stay I realized I’m not invincible and I will die some day and I have to live life rich until then

In this day and age you can’t go through life with regrets. You need to live life to the fullest as possible. You have to go through you childhood having fun not wanting to become an adult. Also you have to have fun as an adult you can’t just live every day as you were in jail and couldn’t do what you wanted. Every person on the earth can do something once in awhile that makes him or her want to be part of this earth every day.

You need to live like you wouldn’t see tomorrow. People are so up tight in money they work there whole live and don’t even spend some of that money on time for them to relax and not work. People are so concerned with money that their kids sit at home every day, while their parents are at work, and only have themselves and other siblings to play with. Since you are so concerned about money and work you are ruining your Childs childhood. Your kids will become unsocial and boarding. They will sit at home every day some days after school with nothing to do because their parents don’t have time for them because they have to work late or go on a business trip. This will make you kids grow apart from you because of the lack of Tim you spend with them.

You need to enjoy you whole life and not just the possetions you have during it.

You need to go different places and meet different people. You need to have fun in your life before you become unable to do the things you once loved to do.

Concluding this paper I think that the people these days are to caught up in money and ruin their lives and their kid’s lives. This is because leaving you kid at home all the time and never being there to play and do things with them will make them in to the same boarding and lifeless Pearson that you are overall. Their childhood will be ruined and they will never experience the things that other happy kids get to because they have no parent around to talk to and have fun with. The kids with parents wouldn’t turn out as the money hungry people that others already are on track to be. Those kids with parents that come home and play with them have fun in life and love being on this earth every day and will have no regrets when they die. they will be the ones who truley live like they were dieing because you instilled these ideas into their heads because that is how you looked at life whille you were with and around them. being that person that is home to take your kids places and being there for them will help them establish these qualities into them.