Eric - Cincinnati, Ohio

Living life to its fullest

I believe in living life to its fullest and cherishing every moment in life that you have. You can’t let good opportunities slip right through you hands because in the future you will sooner or later regret it. Living life to its fullest means that you have to take chances in life, have fun, and become successful in whatever it is you like to do.

Having fun is a part of living life to its fullest. To some people this means going out to party, drink, and smoke. To me that’s not fun at all, that is just ruining your life for yourself and for others. Having fun is doing something that you enjoy and spending time with others. Fun is different to everyone depending on who they are and what their like. I like to have fun by playing games, riding my bike, hanging out with my friends, family and building things. Just last month I went to Cedar Point with all my friends. Whether I was riding a ride, screaming, or just waiting in the lines I was having fun no matter what.

Taking chances is another part of living life to its fullest. To me taking a chance is making a decision to do something that your not 100% sure about. I have been faced with many chances and one of them was whether or not to take level one history in high school. I chose to take the class even knowing it was going to be challenging and I’m glad I did because it has really enhanced my writing skills. I’m sure I could use these writing skills down the road later in life.

Becoming successful in life is the last part in living life to its fullest. In order to be successful you have to be serious, hardworking, and devoted. When I grow up I want to become some type of an engineer or an architect. I take school seriously especially in the math, science, and the art field since those subjects are used a lot in architecture and engineering. Raising a family and teaching my kids everything I know is also a goal I want to achieve before I go. I want to become an outstanding worker in whatever occupation it is that I chose to become in life. I’ll work hard in all that I do and try to be the best person that I can be. This I believe