Mike - Cincinnati, Ohio

The Fab Four

There will always be a select few people in your life that pretty much shape your life, and make you the person you will grow up to be. Lucky , for myself, I have been with these few people for about my whole life. I’d like to introduce you to my feelings, my desire my attitude, and my family. Their names are Bobby Kristy and Joe. Joe is my brother and Bobby and Kristy are my cousins. It’s funny, I never look at them as cousins. To me, they are as much my siblings as Joe. We share this relationship that i feel not many people have. We are alike in more ways than you could realize, and the neat part is we are in each others lives every day. We all have something different to offer every day, and ladies and gentlemen when you put our feelings and thoughts together it’s a dangerous combination. I don’t know anyone else who would rather hang out with their girl cousin over their good friends on a Saturday night, but that is what makes us so special. We could be locked in a room with no windows and have absolutely nothing to do, and i guarantee you we would have a better night than most people. All of us make the best of every situation, and we relatively enjoy doing the same activities, so most of our happiness is given.

With all the ups and downs in my life, each of them has been with me to experience the hardships and greatness of my life. This past year and parts of this year, I have been experiencing many family problems. One night Bobby and I had to go through the hardest night i feel we both have had together. I also feel that everything happens for a reason and I do feel he was supposed to be with me on that night. In many ways it has binded us together just like brothers if you will. We are closer now because of the horrible incident, but we both always look on the bright side, and we are brothers and sisters to this day. I feel my life would be naked without these three individuals in my life. They all give me the courage and desire to do things that I myself could never see myself doing. They would do anything in this world for me and i would also do the same in return. I think with us 4 siblings the expression “give an arm for” is a direct quotation in our lives. I know that they would cut their arms off for me, and without hesitation i would do the same. Not many people can say the same thing, and that is what makes us special. I’m an outgoing, sincere, loving person because of them. They are the ones who have made me the person I am today, and well if you can’t tell I think they did and are doing a great job. Nothing in this world could break our relationship, and we all feel the same way. When you have a mix of intelligence, humor, patience,love, and imagination, your bound for great things. I know that no matter what happens in my life these 3 will be a huge part of it. We will continue to grow as great people, and continue our relationship that everyone should dream about having forever.

I honestly feel that everyone should experience a relationship like the one I share with the three most important people in my life. It’s wonderful waking up knowing you have someone to help, and just knowing you have someone that is always willing to help you. This relationship doesn’t have to be through family. Anything or anyone you share this relationship with will be special. I also know that when you find someone who you can have this relationship with it will be special. You may not see it at first, but give it some time and you will truly be experiencing greatness. Now that I have come to realize how lucky I truly am to have these people in my life, well you could say every day of my life is ~ FABULOUS ~