Juan - 30755, Georgia

I believe that treating people like criminals is not a noble thing. The ways other people are being treated now make me feel like a criminal. It is not because they are criminals, but because they are of my kind and it deeply hurts me to see that, it affects me too. It hurts me that they treat us like a criminal even though we are hard working people.

I believe that by treating them like criminals even though they are, not you are telling them that they are not normal human beings. Because of this, I feel like I am in a prisoner in jail with other prisoners who are innocent people.

I believe that telling people that they are criminals is too broad. I have always wondered why people think that if you do not have blue eyes and blond hair you are the worst person. One of the things that I have learned is that when some one with color skin does something they talk forever on the news about him. However, whenever they talk of a white person they try to talk faster most of the time. I have learned that they forget about it as they forget about what time they ate for lunch last week.

I believe that people should be treated the same way whether black, white, Hispanic, or whatever they are. Nationality or color should just tell where you come from not how bad you are. I believe that trying to judge people base on the nationality or by color is like going back in time. You go back to the time of servitude and slavery that we had in the early years.

I believe people are similar in all aspects of the word. Blacks, Hispanics or other people are humans even though they do not look or act a like.

I believe that we should all be friends and help each other in the times of sorrow. We should help and treat people equally. Helping and treating people the same way makes me feel like a normal human being. A normal human being is a person that can judge correctly and not base on what people tell him or what he believes by tradition.

I believe that……………..