Tyler - 91377, California

What would the world be like with out any self-discipline? Just think if there weren’t people telling you what was wrong or right this world would be very screwed up. Think about it. Who’s there everyday telling you to do your homework not to eat that not to do this or that. But what im going to talk about in this essay is how I feel on self-discipline.

This world is very organized and strong. But with out self-discipline we wouldn’t be this way. Self discipline not only takes those around you telling you what to do but it means that you have to get yourself to do this too. And if you don’t its your problem no one can change how you act.

You’re in charge of your body. In hockey, your coaches can tell you to pass, shoot, hit; yet you have to have the discipline for yourself to do it. Its not just hearing it you have to work for it sometimes. For some people this doesn’t come easy for others it does and for those who it doesn’t come easy for they just have to work harder.

As you can see in order to keep this world in shape we have to have our own self-discipline. If we didn’t we’d all be killing people doing this we shouldn’t be doing like stealing, and hurting others. But most of us have self-discipline and this I believe.