Steven - York, Pennsylvania
Themes: nature

I wake up each day because I want to see what is on the other side of the spin. Tomorrow never comes. I need to experience. I love it when my mind has the epiphany, that profound reality that I am a sense being for Mother Nature. This I believe…

I am the being of non-static existence; an equilibrium between time and space. That is why I love putting my feet in front of me. This is why I get up when I fall. I am spinning at 900 mph- of course I will stumble.

I am her dirt and water which mix to maintain and balance my synergetic ball of energy. This ball of energy breaks off from the greater source and I synthesize my own witness of life through the human senses.

When the energy depletes its sources or I lose the ability to subjugate my surroundings I will exit my bag of vitamins and minerals returning it to the earth and my ball of energy will be transferred onward. I am to experience feeling(s) for the earth in all of her many forms. In my belief it is only through feelings that she may exist.

In the summer months I spend my time living in a state park, in a tent set on a raised wooden platform. During the day I watch the sun go across the sky to the west and the clouds from the east. At night, I stare at the stars next to my best friend and we gaze toward the heights. One night I watched beyond the moon and experienced the trance of awe. I remember the moon moving alongside the earth. It was just for a brief moment, but I spun with the Mother Nature. I don’t catch those moments very often, but when I do it reminds me just why I am here where I am, when I am.

I love this world and I have the duty of existence to feel this state of being for my Mother Earth. I am one with her…This I believe.