Rhonda - louisville, Kentucky

I Believe

I believe in a lot of things. Not just one thing that I can sit and write about. I believe in life it’s self. Your life is what you make it. If you choose to be a doctor then I believe that is the life you want for yourself. I truly believe you can be anything you put your mind to. I believe in living life to the fullest. Live every day like it was your last. Have fun; live all your dreams and your hopes. Only you can make them happen. I believe that my parents would have made it being married if it wasn’t for my fathers’ job at the time. He was a truck driver and was always on the road. I really do not know who ended it but I truly believe they would have made it. I believe that my little brother can change his life around if he tries hard enough. He is always in and out of trouble, selling drugs and getting arrested. You name it he is doing it. He has a 2 year old daughter to live for now. I truly believe he can change his life and be the best he can for her.

I believe in love at first site. If two people that are truly meant to be together come across each other, I believe that they will know it at the time. I used to not believe in myself; until I started going to college. Now, I believe I can do what ever I put my mind to; as long as I put forth a little effort. I never believed that when I started college I would make it as far as I have but now I can not believe I only have 6 months left till I graduate.

I believe in my job as a nursing assistant. I think we as nursing assistants have very important jobs. We help make people feel better when they are sick. The daily care we give patients might not cure them from their illness, but might make their spirits higher and put a smile on their face. It is a very rewarding job.

I believe that a person who murders someone should get life in prison or more time then a person who rapes someone. I believe that everyone hits rock bottom in their lives more than one time, but they can make it through whatever the hard times are if they try. I believe that there is always someone out there that has it worse than you do. There is someone who is in more debt than I am, having more money troubles than I do.

I believe that when I have a child one day, I will be a great mother. I believe that love makes a happy home. You have to have love and care, to make things work at home. I believe that children have it much harder today, than I did twenty years ago. I believe that how a child acts reflects on how parents have raised him/her. I may not go to church, but I believe there is a God. I believe that you do not have to attend church to believe. I believe that men who do not pay child support for their children should not have any rights to them. These are my beliefs, they may be right and they may be wrong. I believe that they are neither right nor wrong.