Gabriel - Louisville, Kentucky
Themes: nature

I believe in water. I believe in water not only for this thirst quenching and refreshing attributes, but for the water’s power. Water has the power to do all sorts of things. It is not limited to just drinking.

I believe in water or its healing power. Water can heal almost anything. Water can heal dehydration, illness, thirst, and our skin. If you become dehydrated, water can cure it. If you are ill, you drink water to help run the bad out of your system. When you are thirsty, you refresh yourself with water. For when you are sick, the parents and physicians will tell you to drink a lot of water and fluids to help the body recover. But water can do so much more.

Water also has the power to cleanse. Water can bathe us, take our sins away, and celebrate the holy sacraments. With water we can cleanse ourselves of impurities. With water that has been blessed, we can have our sings washed away. Water is also used to cleanse us of evil and to unite us with God in a holy sacrament. When I was being baptized, the priest poured water over my forehead to bless me and make me a part of the church. Although it seems this is what water is used for and what it can do. It has so much more of a value to it. We just overlook it so easily.

Water is a way to relax. Water can help us to be comfortable and relax. When we are stressed or tense, we can use a hot tub to relax in. The feel of the water feels as if you have warm thick air constantly running against your skin. When we are tired, we can sleep on a water bed for its comfort. Sleeping on a water bed is as if you’re sleeping on a cloud. Water is a way to get away and be free. With water, we can swim in a pool and just enjoy it without any other worries. The refreshing cool of water is almost as comforting as when you feel that cool mint rush in our mouth when you chew a piece of spearmint gum. With water, we can listen to it hit the beaches and stare at the light’s reflection off the water and just get away. Without the soothing sound and feel of water, we could not be as free and relaxed.

Water can be a beauty. Water can be used to show colored lights through its transparent color. With water bending the colors of lights to make rainbows it is a beauty. When water mist hits the light, there is nothing as nice as seeing the rainbow. It is as if you’re looking at the colors that God had made himself in person. When water is shot out of a fountain, it gives a great look and a great feel for the environment.

Water is the source of everything. Without water, we would have no soft drinks, no mouth wash, no oceans, no life, no pools, no geysers, no hot spas, and no food. Water is the main source of all. Without water there would be no comfort or relaxation in the world. There would be no life if there was not any water. If there was no water in the world, then how could any of us survive?

I believe in water. Water can heal through curing dehydration. Water can cleanse us from out wounds, illnesses, and sins. Water is a symbol of life and all that is good. Water is comfort to all those who are in stress. Water is a beauty to the eyes of humans. Water is life to everything and anyone. If water did not exist within this world, then anyone or anything would not be alive to this day. Without water, there would be no you, no me, no him, no her, no this, no that, or no it.