Happiness

Justin - cincinnati

There is one belief of mine that exceeds the importance of any other priorities or beliefs, and that is to do what makes you happy. The pursuit of happiness is the single most important factor of life, this I believe. What is the point of living if you are not happy? Do what makes you happy.

In my case I enjoy film, and music as well as the company of friends. Do not be anti social or mean towards other people, there will come a point in your life when you will need friends. Find something you enjoy, when you find that something never let it go. Find friends that enjoy that something, and never let them go. If you love something enough, attempt it. For example if you love music learn to play an instrument, practice makes perfect. If you love sports get on a team, it doesn’t matter if you’re good or bad, if you like to play then that’s all that matters, as long as it makes you happy. Don’t hang around with people that will bring you down pick your friends wisely, that way when you do need them you’ll always be able to count on them. Have high self esteem, we wont always feel one hundred percent but don’t let that get you down, everyone is beautiful in their own way. Life is not meant to be lived behind closed doors hiding, explore. You can’t wait for things to happen to you, make things happen. Appreciate people and they will appreciate you. Find a special place, maybe only you know about, or maybe a place only you and your friends know about. I know I have a few special places of my own. Breath, relax I know sometimes the world feels like its caving in but take that extra second and reconsider. Things will be clearer then; you can sort out your issues. Things get bad; it’s a fact of life however if you give some time things always end up better. Don’t get jealous wait your turn we all get chances and good surprises eventually. Share, the more you share the more others share.

Film, music, friends these are the things that make me happy. Find your own places hobbies and pleasures, and follow a few of these guidelines I have developed and you will find happiness. Never stop the pursuit for happiness, it’s never over. Do what makes you happy. What is life without happiness? This I believe.